It’s hard to believe we are just two weeks away from our wedding! The planning period flew by … it feels like just yesterday we were getting engaged!
We’re now at the point where we’re finalizing the small details. Here are some things we recently completed:
- Decided upon our wedding cake – probably my favorite wedding appointment to date!
- Picked up our wedding rings from Diamonds Direct
- Got our marriage license! – This was surprisingly easy! In South Carolina, they are doing online applications only at this time.
- Finalized honeymoon travel plans – I’ve had so much fun creating our itinerary for the week! I can’t wait to share where we are headed. I also have a post coming on soon on what I’m packing for the trip!
- Finished creating ceremony programs – I used this template off of Etsy and I love how they turned out!
Here are some things still on our to-do list:
- Finalize the seating chart – a more difficult task than expected!
- Decide upon the escort board design – I’ve been browsing Pinterest for ideas…
- Confirm our rental and decor needs with our rental vendor – I’ve gone back and forth on a few design aspects during the planning period… I’m glad our wedding planner, Ashley, is keeping up with this!
- Finalize florals and table decor – we have this meeting next week!
- Finalize menu for the Welcome Party
- Finish putting together wedding favors – the favors are meaningful to us as they are coming from my uncles’ business (on my mom’s side of the family)!
- Plan getaway car decor
- Decide upon jewelry, and my ‘something old, new, borrowed, blue’
- Pack for the wedding and honeymoon!
The Knot has a great and very comprehensive checklist that I’ve been using as a guide… I highly recommend it for brides-to-be!
I hope you’re having a wonderful weekend!
So exciting!! Checking it off! 💕💕
Yay!! Can’t wait!! 🙂