I’ve found a few skin care products that I am really loving at the moment, so I thought I’d share more about my current skin care routine! As you know, everyone’s skin is different, so what works for me may not be best for all skin types. My skin tends to be a combination of dry/oily.
- I use Derma E Anti-Wrinkle Face Wash (both morning and night). I borrowed this cleanser from my mom while staying at her house and ended up loving it. I prefer gel cleansers and this one always leaves my skin feel very clean!
- After cleansing, I use this toner by Eminence Organics. I have been using this for years and can’t find another that I love more! It is a splurge, but worth it, in my opinion!
- I apply a few drops of Obagi Professional-C Serum, a Vitamin C serum with Hyaluronic Acid that helps with hyper-pigmentation and to improve skin texture.
- Next up is a product I recently discovered (thanks again to my Mom!) but is now a staple in my routine – the Perricone MD Vitamin C Photo Brightening Moisturizer. This moisturizer leaves my skin feeling hydrated and glowy (seriously, there is something in it that has a highlighting effect!). This product is also a splurge, but again, worth it. This product also doubles as a sunscreen with SPF 30.
- Lastly, I add another layer of sunscreen by using Elta MD Clear Broad Spectrum Sunscreen (SPF 46). This is a product I have been using for years. I love it because of the way it preps my skin for makeup (my makeup stays on well after using this!)
- I start the makeup removal process by using Burt’s Bees Micellar Cleansing Wipes (or the Whole Foods brand version of these!). These help remove the majority of my makeup prior to using face wash.
- I follow up with the Derma E Face Wash (the same product I use in the morning) to make sure my skin is extra clean.
- Next up is this toner (same as in the morning!)
- I then apply a thin layer of Obagi Retivance, which is a retinol-based product that my dermatologist recommended. She said this is a milder product than a traditional retinol product, and it hasn’t irritated my skin at all since I started using it earlier this year. The product isn’t inexpensive, however, you only have to use a small amount so it should last a long time!
- My final step is applying the Perricone MD High Potency Face Finishing & Firming Moisturizer.
- Weekly, I use the M-61 PowerGlow Peel Gradual Tan, which is packaged in a single-use facial pad (the box includes 10 treatments). This product is truly amazing and serves as both an exfoliating peel and a self-tanner!
I hope this post was helpful! I’ve linked all products mentioned above below. You can also find all of these products, along with my favorite makeup products, on my “Beauty Products I Love” Page.